Friends...the old ones and the new ones--friends that my husband doesn't even know I have. I have to preface things with "my bloggy friend..." I am so thankful for all the ears I have and for the encouragement and prayers I get in return. I am so thankful for all of you. Thanks for walking with me on this journey.
So, this is the day...
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
This is the day....we've all been waiting for!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!
Absolutely CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness Shell!!!! God is amazing!
We are praying for you all. God is so good and knew the details of this day before you were born. He has brought all of this to be and will see you through the journey. Can't wait to hear about your reunion.
yay!!!!! Its finally here!!! So thankful we get to see this picture of Christ's love for us up close. Congrats!
prayed for you already this morning, can't believe this day has finally arrived after all the waiting. Blessings
We need an update or some pictures, something please:)
Post a Comment