Happy Birthday to my little brown-eyed girl on the other side of the world. It is just morning where you are, just after the stroke of midnight here, and you are my sunshine! I am thanking Jesus for the life that you were given, for the life you were given a chance to live. You are precious in His sight and you are precious to us.
We can't stop thinking about you. Daddy and I are so excited to just sit and watch YOU and be with YOU. We are getting so close to that moment.
Being THREE years old is awesome. It is such a precious age! I hope your package came in time for your special day. Enjoy sharing your treats with your friends. We will see you so soon.
Love you, Mahaela!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the email, happy birthday to your little girl.
Post a Comment