I wanted to put this out to all my local friends who may read this blog...I love the three of you, LOL! I would like to take a suitcase of donations for the orphanage. I took clothing and other items the first trip and would like to do the same this trip. Here are items they can use as ideas:
undershirt
pajamas
tights-apparently boys and girls wear these all winter long!
hats
warm clothing-sweat suits, pants, shirts
socks
The children are up to 4 years old at her orphanage, so infant to 3T sizing would be great.
There are so many other items, but my brain has frozen at the moment!
Anything we bring them will be so appreciated.
We are leaving November 25--Thanksgiving Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have lots of clothes--like probably a tote full--but I don't know how much room you have. Give me a call if you are interested in looking at stuff or if you want me to go through and pick some stuff out. 472-1988 (this is Lisa Reed in case it doesn't show my name!)
Count me in!!!! I wouldn't miss it! :)
Post a Comment