Thursday, December 30, 2010

Boss Your Heart

From the first time I read this blog--All Are Precious in His Sight, I knew I would have a deep connection to it. "Boss Your Heart" has rang in my ears many times. Lorraine and I have little girls with sick hearts. As sad as Chrissie's story is to read, it still gives me hope that God gets the glory, no matter what, even in our pain and loss. It's really an inspiring story. Check out her blog...if you haven't already, and read the link to "boss your heart" that is most recently on Dec. 30th's entry.

Lorraine has recently published her blog entries of the fight that Chrissie had. It's been on my mind as we look forward to Mahaela's surgery. Why am I sharing this now...well I want the book and the necklace--shameless, I know. But everyone should read her story. So the give aways are the motivation I've needed to get this information in a post.

Check it out.
www.allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com

No comments: