Tuesday, September 21, 2010
A few photos of our first 4 children!
A few snapshots of the kids...something to fill these pages until I can post adorable photos of our Bulgarian Babe!
Ryan, who is a die-hard Cardinal fan, played as a Cub during summer baseball league. His team got first in the play-off tournament and it was so fun to see him play and win. The last 3 games were intense and Ryan pulled off some amazing plays. So fun to WIN!
Jake sitting at his desk in 3rd grade. My little boy is getting too old, too fast! Third grade feels so old as he seems to have more responsibility and is taking it so seriously. Lindsey is bringing home papers now that I remember just doing "yesterday" with Jake.
Aubrey taking a self-portrait. She got a perm this summer and we have blamed everything on that perm. She is so grown up, notices boys alot, has occasional teen attitude, etc. Don't let your teen daughters get a perm--everything changes after that!
Lindsey...Moxy-girl! She is so big, I can't stand it. Here she is first day of Kindergarten! She is so excited and ready to go. She says something everyday that I should be writing down that is just worth remembering for a lifetime. Here's one from yesterday...she said a "not-so-nice-girl" at recess on the "black top" told her that her shoes were ugly! I asked her what she said back. She said to the girl "I was thinking about getting different ones." I thought that was pretty clever..."sticks and stones may break my bones" kind of a come-back. By the way, they are adorable maryjane purple crocks--not ugly! (And yes, she is missing a tooth, but it was well overdue to come out after repeated trauma.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have 5 beautiful children!!!!
Post a Comment