More and more I am thinking of her. She is woven like a thread through my day. I think of her at various times just as I do my other kids. I am looking at her picture and wishing I knew more of her. I really can't wait to know all the details of her personality--that which makes her unique. I can't wait to hear her sweet voice again and see her cute little walk. The weather is turning cooler and I am longing to snuggle up with her.
Baby, I'm missing you tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It is so hard to leave them behind. I did not feel complete until I had my two boys together at home. Hugs and prayers to you!
Awwwwwwwww! I can only imagine....... I want to snuggle with her, and I have not even met her!!!!!!!! It won't be long until you have your baby in your arms!!!!!!!! ((((((HUGS))))))
Debby
Post a Comment