I really need to make this quick so I can get some rest. I wanted to post that Mahaela is recovering so well without any complications. She got some really good rest for most of the day, with a few fits sprinkled in. Bill snuggled with her a bit today...her favorite thing. This evening, I got to do the same, and loved it. She sucks her thumb and with her pinkie of the same hand, she likes to hook it around my pinkie--our little pinkie promise. So face to face we get a little sweet bonding time. We know she is doing good, but she looked "bad" today. Just the typical post-op swelling that makes you not looks your best. She did wake up a bit tonight...the most she has since the surgery, and was her chatty, cute self.
Below is a video of her beautiful HEART (view with discretion). It's a pretty unique thing to see your child's actual beating heart. We think this is pretty cool, I'm sure she will agree someday. Thank you for continued prayers for a smooth recovery. Our kids at home are getting taken care of and that is such a relief for me. So thankful for family and friends. God has blessed us crazy good!



3 comments:
Amazing!:) Glad to hear she's recovering well so far! Will continue to pray. (((HUGS)))
So sweet to see her snuggled up with her Daddy!!! Thankful her recovery is going well!!!!
Love the blog. Great way for us to hear updates. Been praying for you guys. The snuggle pic is awesome. Can't beat snuggle time.
Post a Comment