Today, I have completed what I believe is that last bit of Major paperwork. I sent to my agency our I800. I am thrilled to be done with that part, even if I did actually enjoy doing every bit of paperwork. I would not be surprised if I get a phone call tomorrow saying that I have forgotten something. We will see??
I watched some of the video that we took while in Bulgaria. I have had a taste of M.'s personality. Now I can't wait to get to really know her. She really was so expressive and spunky. Most people think she will fit right into our family. I think she will be able to hold her own. We have video of our first meeting with her. She was so sweet and maybe a little nervous. I was nervous, too. I couldn't get the Bulgarian phrases out of my mind--I just wanted to greet her in Bulgarian. I wanted her to not be scared of us and to be comfortable with us. Seeing the videos made me miss her. I can't wait to have her home and let my kids and family meet her. We are blessed. I know we keep saying it, but we really are; wait and see, you will agree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment