Thursday, October 14, 2010

Court Date Scheduled

October 25 is the day our little girl will become a Hauter, Lord willing!
We are still working out travel details and praying hard that it all works out as there are many details to work through. Life is just complicated with work and 4 other kids and all it requires to leave it all to travel half way around the world. I know it will "work out." I just want to feel completely at peace with it.
We are really excited to have this court date. Bill has said many times..."I can't believe I am going to be the father to another little girl" and she won't know it and we won't even be with her again for some time after. But, she will legally be ours. I would love to walk up to that orphanage on that Monday evening and take her out for ice cream to celebrate!

5 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer Santor said...

Yay, you're one step closer to having her home with you forever!!!

Renae said...

Yay! It's very weird to know that YOUR child is in an orphanage(after that court date)! Praying for complete peace for you today;)!

growing our love... said...

Very exciting news:) Can't wait to hear more.

Chris Haven said...

Awesome news! So happy for you guys, and can't wait to see pictures of her. Hopefully she will be home before Thanksgiving:)

Debby said...

So thrilled that she will soon have her "forever family"!!!! She really has no idea that her life is about to become a "dream come true"!!!!!!!!!!